Friday, July 19, 2013

Asasi sains & Farmasi UiTM

*click photo if you want to see ;)


Alhamdulillah Ya Allah. In this Holy month, Ramadhan 2013, Allah gives me this rezq :') Honestly, you can see how miserable i am by the time i was in the process of filling up UPU few months ago. (previous post) I didn't expect i can actually receive this big opportunity to further in this course because i know, it is not easy. I keep on searching for any back up courses and all, but you know what, Allah knows best :') But... i am so scared to be honest. i'm afraid, i couldn't survive in this course :( yknow, this course is tough. Everyone knows this is one of 'critical courses' i'm overrrrthinking way too muchh! i'm an ordinary student, i'm not that clever/genius that can perform well in every examinations, i have to work hard in order to achieve something... Then i realized, i didn't yet start my study, how can i know i couldn't survive right? All i have to do is work hard, study smart! i know, i'm a lazy person most of the times hahah but i have to change my attitude when i'm becoming a degree student for God's sake, yup. Degree! i just can't believe i'm going to be a degree student, :( i'm not ready of course. hmmm but i have to face everything.and anyway, ill be coming the student of UiTM Puncak Alam once again, kind of bored actually hahah but one thing i can be too sure is, i'll cry!!! i can imagine how sad i am when im going back there. There's none of my classmates/housemates again this time :'( everywhere i go must remind me of them & asasi. Ya Allah, sedihnyaaa :( wuwuwu. I have to be strong. I'm studying because of Allah. InsyaAllah Allah is always by my side, seek help from HIM dear self. Grant me your help ya Allah, give me strengths & bless me in everything i do :') Aminnn.

and oh my cgpa from asasi result was 3.89 and mostly yg dapat pharmacy pun 4.00


No comments:

Post a Comment